Thursday, September 3, 2020

Julie Heidtke with EXIT Realty XL Recieves MRP Designation

 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:
Jerry Grosenick
Broker/Owner
EXIT Realty XL
262-255-5588
iwantjerry@gmail.com

Julie Heidtke with EXIT Realty XL Receives MRP Designation

Germantown, WI (Grassroots Newswire) 09-02-2020 -- Julie Heidtke with EXIT Realty XL has recently received her Military Relocation Professional Designation. We spoke with Julie about what this mean for her and this is what she had to say. "After helping a few military/veteran families I felt a deeper sense of accomplishment than usual. I guess, for me, I felt it was my way of 'giving back' to our service men & women. I also felt that the VA Loan options are so amazing and went smoothly. I have heard so many industry professionals say that VA Loans are not as easy to work with, that they come with more paperwork and can cause delays, etc. I did not find this to be true at all. In fact this inspired me to expand my education by completing the Military Relocation Professionals certification. I want to continue to work with Military families and Veterans because it gives me an extra feeling of pride to help these courageous people achieve their home dreams. I would truly be honored to be your Military Relocation Professional as the REALTOR that knows the ins and outs of military relocation and VA loans, that you can trust to see you through the process every step of the way."  

"Julie continuously goes above and beyond for her clients, I am grateful that she is apart of the EXIT Realty XL family." Jerry Grosenick, Broker/Owner of EXIT Realty XL

For more information about EXIT Realty XL, please call 262-255-5588. EXIT Realty XL is located at W157N115933 Fond Du Lac Avenue Germantown, WI 53022.

About EXIT Realty:
EXIT is a proven real estate business model that has to-date paid out more than $460 million in single-level residual income to its associates across the U.S. and Canada. EXIT Realty’s Expert Marketing Suite™ including geolocation Smart Sign™ technology gives home sellers the edge in a competitive marketplace. The company’s Focus on Good Health blog promotes wellness at work and home. A portion of every transaction fee received by EXIT Realty Corp. International is applied to its charitable fund and to-date, $5.5 million has been pledged to charity.  For more information, please visit www.exitrealty.com.

# # #

    Documents and/or Photos available for this release:

Julie Heidtke, REALTOR, EXIT Realty XL
Military Relocation Professional

To view supporting documents and/or photos, go to www.enr-corp.com/pressroom and enter Release ID: 432523

No comments:

Post a Comment