Thursday, October 8, 2020

Leading From The Heart The Difference For 36 Year Real Estate Veteran

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:
Stacy Strobl
Regional Owner
EXIT Southeast
4125683948
stacy@exitsoutheast.com

Leading From The Heart The Difference For 36 Year Real Estate Veteran

EXIT Gulf Coast Realty Shares Secrets To Success

Punta Gorda, FL (Grassroots Newswire) October 6, 2020 --

Why real estate is one of the first questions broker/owner Ken Doran asks a potential agent. If the answer does not include the word help, then EXIT Gulf Coast Realty is not the right place for you he says. Leading with the heart is something Ken takes very seriously, and it is making a difference in his business today.

“Money is a byproduct of helping someone. Agents need to copy what a top producer does, but they need to be who they are. They just must have that desire to help someone. We want to be a leader, but it is not about the money, we need to be leaders in our real estate industry. I am proud to be a Realtor and even prouder to be at EXIT. We need to get involved in the board of realtors and your local community. Selling or buying a house should be an exciting time in a person’s life. We can help make that a great experience,"  Doran said. 

Years Of Hard Lessons Paying Off

Originally from Ohio and now living in Punta Gorda, Florida, Ken has been that agent that he will not hire today.

“I’ve been that guy who earned all the awards including qualifying for the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, carried 40 to 60 listings at a time and earning over a half a million dollars in commissions per year. I was not happy because I did not treat business the way I do today. I love my life it makes me happy,” Doran said.

Ken came to Florida in 2012 originally to work for EXIT Florida and help sell franchises. Two days were important in his EXIT story. Those days were when he went to EXIT Broker Owner Training and the day, he fired himself as the sales agent and went behind the desk to really build an office his agents can be proud to call home.

“We’ve had a solid foundation of agents and did well from day one with the sales in our office, but we didn’t start to build until I went behind the desk as broker and recruiter. It is a process and I am taking the opportunity to nurture agents and their business which will grow the office using all the pillars and the foundation of EXIT which I know makes Kenny and Stacy happy. (EXIT Southeast Regional Owners) Daily affirmations are also particularly important to me. Because I need more work than most people, I try to write 40 to 70 affirmations per day. It helps me stay focused on my day. I work harder every day and I am still learning,” Doran said.

“The key to a successful office and growing my business has always been office administrator and I am lucky to have Caroline. “I was blessed to be asked about my story but truthfully I have just begun the story. There are so many people that have been willing to help me in EXIT Realty that I can’t help but grow our business,” Doran said.

Defining Moment – Broker Owner Training

The real estate veteran says the turning point in his decades long career was his first EXIT Realty Corp. International Broker Owner Training. “I still stay in touch with people from my first class. My daughter, who never wants to speak publicly, was so moved by the EXIT training, she got up and spoke which moved me to tears. Anyone who knows me, knows that I do not show that kind of emotion, ever,"  Doran shared.

Advice For Someone Considering An EXIT Franchise Or Agent

Ken has owned two other real estate franchises and an independent, sold houses under numerous other companies but says he has finally found a home with EXIT Realty.

"The people I met at other offices around North America and the people at corporate headquarters are not only my friends but I am proud to call them my family. It has and continues to be a life changing experience, “ Doran said. “EXIT Realty has something for everyone. The tools, training and technology are all here and better than I have found in the industry. What other company provides you with a third level of extra income and helps you build your business at the same time. What company worries about your retirement or if something were to happen to you ensures your beneficiary is taken care of? What other company does all that?"

Good is not good enough. “I’ve believed this for a long time. You must stand for something. I like to say I help people change their lives through their real estate career. It is what I do for a living. I help people with their real estate dreams and goals. We help people,” said Doran. 

A Good Life Is Important 

Leave it at the door is also an important concept for Ken. “I owe it to my agents and our clients to not be around negativity. Sales is a hard-enough job without having negative people in the office to work around. As EXIT trainer Angel Tucker would say, “get those people off the bus!

When I asked if I am married, he replied,” I got married once, and it will be 39 years in December. I could not have picked a better one. I still wonder what Cindy sees in me, but we have 2 great children which they both now sell real estate with EXIT Realty.”

Connect with Ken Doran by texting ITSSOLD to 85377, for his mobile business card. 

For more information about EXIT Gulf Coast Realty, please call 4125683948. EXIT Gulf Coast Realty is located at 3665 Tamiami Trail Suite 106 Punta Gorda, FL 33950.

About EXIT Realty:
EXIT is a proven real estate business model that has to-date paid out more than $460 million in single-level residual income to its associates across the U.S. and Canada. EXIT Realty’s Expert Marketing Suite™ including geolocation Smart Sign™ technology gives home sellers the edge in a competitive marketplace. The company’s Focus on Good Health blog promotes wellness at work and home. A portion of every transaction fee received by EXIT Realty Corp. International is applied to its charitable fund and to-date, $5.5 million has been pledged to charity.  For more information, please visit www.exitrealty.com.

# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment