Tuesday, August 10, 2021

William Cody Stevens Joins EXIT Realty in Easton

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:
Dan Shoemaker
Broker/Owner
EXIT On The Bay Realty in Easton
4103534387
dan@exitotb.com
www.ExitOnTheBay.com

William Cody Stevens Joins EXIT Realty in Easton


Easton, Maryland (Grassroots Newswire) 08/09/2021 -- EXIT On The Bay Realty in Easton today announced the addition of William Cody Stevens to its team of real estate professionals.

"We’re excited to welcome William to EXIT Realty," says Dan Shoemaker, Broker/Owner of EXIT On The Bay Realty. "EXIT is growing and attracting quality business people like William each and every day."

Born and raised on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, I was encouraged to become an agent after the purchase of my first home. I enjoyed the communication and excitement as we were walking through the process. Now, I am motivated to allow others to feel that same sense of completion, excitement, and peace of mind once the process is complete. This inspiration was once again confirmed after the sale of the same house to a very happy newly married couple. Not only is it a great feeling, but it’s contagious! Outside of real estate, I enjoy my down time with my wonderful wife Joan, and amazing son Luke. They inspire me daily to be the best version of myself. Together, we enjoy family outings and functions, church, music, sporting events, swimming, boat rides, and family movie time. I am also a volunteer board member for the organization that raises awareness for my son’s developmental disorder. I truly believe in making a difference in the life of everyone you meet. How can I make that difference for you?

We are happy to have William on our team and look forward to watching him grow!

About EXIT Realty: 
EXIT Realty is a company founded and built on human potential. A full service, forward-thinking, real estate franchisor with offices across North America, EXIT has to-date paid out more than a half a billion dollars in single-level residual income to its associates. The Expert Marketing Suite™ including geolocation Smart Sign™ technology gives sellers an edge in a competitive marketplace. A portion of every transaction fee received by EXIT Realty Corp. International is applied to its charitable fund, and to-date, $6 million has been allocated to charity. For more information, please visit www.exitrealty.com and www.joinexitrealty.com.  

EXIT On The Bay Realty is located at 29 E Dover St Easton MD 21601www.ExitOnTheBay.com.  For more information, please call 410.822.2152.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment