Tuesday, March 19, 2024

EXIT Premier Realty Welcome Lamont Patterson

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:
Cher Miculka
Broker Owner
EXIT Premier Realty
2103941376
exitpremierrealtytx.com

EXIT Premier Realty Welcome Lamont Patterson


San Antonio, Texas (Grassroots Newswire) 3/19/24 -
We are thrilled to have Mr. Lamont Patterson!  Here is a short bio from him: "I was born and raised in San Antonio and surrounding areas and I am pleased to join the Exit Premier Realty  As a Servant Leader my mission is to help others in finding their Dream or Forever homes. I have had a passion to be in Real Estate for a while now and decided to step out on faith, because I feel it is my calling to serve the community. My passion for helping others started years ago when I worked for Goodwill Industries as a Area Manager for over 15 years, in which I took pride in changing lives and helping and Leading others. 

I Graduated from Concordia University in Austin with a Bachelors in Business Administration and Minor in Human Resource Management and later worked for the State and a Medical supply Company/Hospice Agency as a Human Resource Manager and Marketer. My goal is to bring my Leadership and Managerial experience to the forefront of my Real Estate journey, and to put a smile on the face of everyone I meet, while also showing the love, commitment and passion to the job at hand.
 
In my spare time I enjoy the downtime with my family and friends and outdoor activities such as golf, fishing and watching sports..
 
You may reach me at 210.912.9523 or by email Lpatlistings@gmail.com  or text servanthomes to 85377

For more information about EXIT Premier Realty, please call 210-394-1376. Or text to 85377 CherEXIT today! EXIT Premier Realty is located at 16170 Jones Maltsberger, San Antonio, TX .

About EXIT Realty:
EXIT Realty is a company founded and built on human potential. A full service, forward-thinking, real estate franchisor with offices across North America, EXIT has to-date paid out more than a half a billion dollars in single-level residual income to its associates. A portion of every transaction fee received by EXIT Realty Corp. International is applied to its charitable fund, and to-date, $7 million has been allocated to charity. For more information, please visit www.exitrealty.com and www.exitpremierrealty.com.

###

 

    Documents and/or Photos available for this release:

 

Lamont Patterson, Realtor

To view supporting documents and/or photos, go to www.enr-corp.com/pressroom and enter Release ID: 444905

No comments:

Post a Comment