Thursday, April 11, 2024

EXIT Premier Welcomes Cherie Sisneros

 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:
Cher Miculka
EXIT Premier Realty
210-394-1376
EXITPremierRealtyTX@gmail.com

EXIT Premier Welcomes Cherie Sisneros 


San Antonio, Texas (Grassroots Newswire) 04/08/2024
-- Broker Cher Miculka states "We are so proud to welcome Cherie to our EXIT family and to EXIT Nation.

Here is a word from Cherie:  "My enthusiasm and passion for helping buyers and sellers stems from my desire to make the journey of finding or selling a home as seamless and stress-free as possible.  I understand that buying or selling a home is one of life's most significant decisions, and I approach your needs with dedication and empathy. 

My goal is to ensure you not only find the home that you desire but also to secure the best deal possible.  I truly listen to your needs and preferences to tailor my approach for your unique goals.  I will be your advisor, advocate, and partner in your journey for your next home.

I specialize in helping sellers prepare and list their homes as well as investors that plan to turn properties into rental homes.  My family has a long history of being in real estate.  I have owned and managed personal rental properties long before I had my license for over 25 years. 

Personally, I enjoy connecting with the community in new ways.  I spend a lot of time outdoors with my husband and German Shepherd, Luna.  I enjoy biking or paddle boarding and kayaking on the Guadalupe River, the San Marcos River and Canyon Lake.  I am also a sound bath meditation facilitator and enjoy sharing the meditation practice, with instruments, with the community."

 

For more information about EXIT Premier Realty, please call 210-394-1376. EXIT Premier Realty is located at 16170 Jones Maltsberger, San Antonio, TX . Text CherEXIT to 85377.  Email: CherlockHomesBroker@gmail.com or EXITpremierrealtyTX@gmail.com.

About EXIT Realty:
EXIT Realty is a company founded and built on human potential. A full service, forward-thinking, real estate franchisor with offices across North America, EXIT has to-date paid out more than a half a billion dollars in single-level residual income to its associates. A portion of every transaction fee received by EXIT Realty Corp. International is applied to its charitable fund, and to-date, $7 million has been allocated to charity. For more information, please visit www.exitpremierrealty.com and www.joinexit.com.

###

 

    Documents and/or Photos available for this release:

 

Cherie Sisneros, Realtor

To view supporting documents and/or photos, go to www.enr-corp.com/pressroom and enter Release ID: 445094

No comments:

Post a Comment