Monday, August 14, 2023

NEW AGENT JOINS EXIT PREMIER REALTY

 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:
Cher Miculka
Broker Owner
EXIT Premier Realty
210-394-1376
exitpremierrealtyTX@gmail.com

NEW AGENT JOINS EXIT PREMIER REALTY

LAMONT PATTERSON JOINS EXIT in SAN ANTONIO!

San Antonio, Texas (Grassroots Newswire) August 8, 2023 -- Meet Lamont Patterson. He was born and raised in San Antonio and he is pleased to join the EXIT Premiere Realty Group. Lamont says: "as a servant leader my mission is to help others in finding their dream or forever homes. I have had a passion to be in real estate for a while now and decided to step out on faith, because I feel it is my calling to serve the community. My passion for helping others started years ago when I worked for Goodwill Industries as an area manager for over 15 years, in which I took pride in changing lives and helping and leading others."

Lamont graduated from Concordia University in Austin with a bachelor's in business administration and minor in human resource management, and later worked for the state and a medical supply company/hospice agency as a human resource manager and marketer. Per Lamont, "My goal is to bring my leadership and managerial experience to the forefront of my real estate journey, and to put a smile on the face of everyone I meet, while also showing the love, commitment and passion to the job at hand."
 
"In my spare time I enjoy the downtime with my family and friends and outdoor activities such as golf, fishing and watching sports."
 
You may reach Lamont at 210.912.9523 or by email Lpatlistings@gmail.com.
Please text <Lamontexit> to 85377 to my mobile Business Card.
 
We are so excited to welcome Lamont to our EXIT family!  Reach out to Cher Miculka, Broker to learn more about the EXIT experience!

For more information about EXIT Premier Realty, please call 210-394-1376. EXIT Premier Realty is located at 16170 Jones Maltsberger, San Antonio, TX .

About EXIT Realty:
EXIT Realty is a company founded and built on human potential. A full service, forward-thinking, real estate franchisor with offices across North America, EXIT has to-date paid out more than a half a billion dollars in single-level residual income to its associates. A portion of every transaction fee received by EXIT Realty Corp. International is applied to its charitable fund, and to-date, $7 million has been allocated to charity. For more information, please visit www.exitrealty.com and www.joinexitrealty.com.

###

 

    Documents and/or Photos available for this release:

 

Lamont Patterson

To view supporting documents and/or photos, go to www.enr-corp.com/pressroom and enter Release ID: 443069

No comments:

Post a Comment