Thursday, May 21, 2009

WOW TEAM JOINS EXIT REALTY

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:
Evelyn Ray
Broker/owner
Exit Realty Donald Ray & Assoc
770-655-3405
eveatexit@yahoo.com

WOW TEAM JOINS EXIT REALTY

Cartersville, GA (Grassroots Newswire) 05/20/2009 -- Exit Realty Donald Ray & Assoc. are pleased to announce Rich and Doreen Wanco " The WOW Team" have joined Exit.

Doreen is a seasoned top producing agent having spent over 20 years with Remax. She is consistently in the top 1% of realtors nationwide.

Donald Ray stated " We consider Doreen a leader in the real estate industry. She has longevity, production and numerous realtor designations which make her a true professional."

Doreen said " I am very excited about my transition. I was absolutely "wowed" by Exit. The company is first class top to bottom. The technology for realtors is the best in the industry. I think this company will enable me to continue my path of professionalism and service to my clients and community."

For more information about Exit Realty Donald Ray & Assoc, please call 770-655-3405. Exit Realty Donald Ray & Assoc is located at 920 B N. Tenn. St Cartersville GA.

# # #

    Documents and/or Photos available for this release:

Doreen Wanco

To view supporting documents and/or photos, go to www.enr-corp.com/pressroom and enter Release ID: 208111

No comments:

Post a Comment